This tutorial is about how to restore deleted file on Android. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to Restore a Deleted File on Android. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check how to restore deleted file on Android
At least once in our life, we accidentally deleted an important photo or document on our smartphone. Unlike most desktop operating systems that have a recycle bin where you can retrieve these files, Android doesn’t have a similar feature built-in by default. But there is no need to panic. There are ways to recover deleted files/data on your device. Android has revolutionized mobile communications as its popularity has grown tremendously as one of the main operating systems on many smartphones today. These phones have become such an important part of us that we even store sensitive data on them. Before attempting a recovery, please turn off your mobile data/Wi-Fi connection so that nothing is updated or downloaded to your device. Do not turn off your device either.
How to Restore a Deleted File on Android
So, in this article, we provide you with the best Android data recovery tools. With these tools, you can recover images, videos, PDFs, SMS, call logs, etc. removed.
Well, Dumpster is like the Recycle Bin on your desktop computer. Save all the files you delete from your Android. However, it will not recover files that were deleted before Dumpster was installed.
Using DiskDigger Recover
It is a photo recovery application that helps you to recover your lost photos and images from your memory card or internal memory. If your device is not rooted, the app will perform a “limited” scan of your deleted photos by searching your cache and thumbnails. If your device is rooted, the app will search all of your device’s memory for any traces of images and videos.
- First, you need to root your Android device.
- Now install DiskDigger on your rooted Android and give super user access to this app.
- In the next step, you need to select the partition from which you want to recover files.
- Now you have to wait a while. The app will now show deleted files.
- You should mark the files that you want to recover on your Android device. Just check it and click “Recover” button or click “Save” icon.
Using FonePaw Android Data Recovery
Well, FonePaw Android Data Recovery is an excellent tool designed to help Android users recover deleted files from Android smartphones. The advantage of FonePaw Android Data Recovery is that it is compatible with almost all popular Android devices, including Samsung Galaxy, Google Nexus, LG, Sony, etc.
- First, download and install FonePaw Android Data Recovery Tool on your computer, then connect your Android device to your PC.
- Before connecting your Android to PC, make sure you have turned on Android’s “USB Debugging” option.
- Once the tool detects your Android smartphone, you will see the screen. Here you need to select the file type you want to recover.
- Now wait for a few moments until the tool completes the scan.
- Now the software will list all deleted items which can be recovered. Here you need to mark the files you need to recover and click “Recover”.
Mobisaver is another best Android app on the list which can recover deleted files. What is special about Mobisaver is that it can recover images, videos, messages, WhatsApp chats, etc. Not only that, Mobisaver also previews the file before restoring it.
- First, visit the Google Play Store to download and install MobiSaver.
- Now open the app and it will ask you to grant some permissions. Make sure to grant all the permissions requested by the app.
- Now you will see the main interface of the app. Press the “Start Scan” button to search for deleted files.
- Now select the file type you want to recover. For example, suppose you want to recover image files, select ‘Photo’ tab, tick the photos you want to recover.
- Finally, press “Recover” button to restore deleted files.
- The best thing about MobiSaver is that it also allows users to select the search filter. You can categorize files based on size, file formats, etc.
Using Yodot Recovery for Android
Yodot Recovery for Android is one of the best and widely used Android data recovery tools for Windows computers for those who don’t know about it. Guess what? Yodot Recovery for Android can recover deleted files even from SD cards and internal storage.
- First, download and install Yodot Recovery for Android on your Windows 10 computer. Once done, enable USB debugging mode on your Android and connect it to PC via USB cable.
- Yodot Recovery for Android will automatically detect the connected Android device. Once detected, you will see two options to recover the file. Click ‘Deleted File Recovery’ and click ‘Next’.
- Once done, you will be prompted to select the drive you wish to scan. Select your smartphone then click ‘Next’.
- Now Yodot Recovery for Android will scan and list all deleted files. Select the files you want to recover and then save them to your computer.
Final Words: How to Restore Deleted File on Android
Hope you understand this article How to Restore a Deleted File on Android, if your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your family and friends.